An Author’s Circle allows readers to have greater interaction with the author and their work. Each author decides which perks they will offer to members, but some of these benefits may include:
- Access to text and audio chapters on release
- Access to notes and updates during the writing process
- Monthly meetings with the author to discuss and give feedback on the most recent installment
- Early previews of cover art and illustrations when available
- A mention in the book if they make a suggestion included in the final book
- Acknowledgement in the final volume
- Personalized versions of the book at final publication
See what each author is offering on their pages for individual works.
Join Corey Olsen behind the scenes as he works on Exploring The Lord of the Rings, Vol. I.
Get an inside look at Jeff’s creative process while he works on revising The Silmarillion Primer.
Kay is writing magical words in her fantasy novel The Flower of the Cedar.
Michael is taking you on a journey through both his Exploring Beowulf and What the Liberal Arts are Good For, Anyway.
Sorina is bringing you short stories on art imitating life, bioethics, and faith in Shall These Bones Breathe.