Hello! We are delighted you are here. We've designed this page to support you, our students, as you navigate all things SPACE. Here are several of our main go-to links for you. If you have further ideas that would help support you better that we could add to this page, we would love to hear from you!
HYBRID MODEL: As per usual SPACE classes, each week we will have two 1-hour sessions; the Recorded Session and the Discussion Session.
RECORDED SESSION: The first session will be a recorded session with your Preceptor. This session will either be recorded live or pre-recorded. We will disseminate the recordings via email to all enrolled students for viewing purposes prior to your discussion session. If you are participating live in a recorded session, you are welcome to interact through the use of your video/audio/chat, but please note that these recordings may be used for future iterations of the module.
DISCUSSION SESSION: The second session in the week will be a live discussion with your Preceptor. These discussion sessions will NOT be recorded, and students are welcome to use their video/audio/chat as desired for interaction with fellow classmates and Preceptor.
- SPACE FAQ: Answers & Explanations Doc
- Changing Your Blackberry Password (PDF): LINK
- Discord Overview (PDF): LINK
- Hybrid Format: LINK
- New Student Information Form: https://forms.gle/afBxCGJTNqSxmLrL6
- Course Evaluation Form: https://forms.gle/vJV5kg4mySYMa1w79
- Auto-enroll in your Continuing Cohort: https://forms.gle/FQDJNHwn7Xu3L3NL8
- Gift Form to gift a Token to Friends or Family: https://forms.gle/ZjqhDsE5Gsx9a3rf7
- Gift a Scholarship: https://forms.gle/UXdVw43Hp8ei8ybKA
- Signum Discord Video from Seth Wilson: https://youtu.be/EjhtOh-Dr78
- Zoom Calendar Video from SPACE Scheduler, Sparrow Alden: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EcH3j7GaRiy21prRL5K8gIq0i18TT3eM/view?usp=sharing
- Blackberry to Zoom to Calendar (thanks again to Sparrow!): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wNqAZfYt7SVWTKYfR4EAnE4A2pFihMpA/view?usp=drive_link
If you have any questions along the way, please contact Jenny at [email protected]. Jenny is the main contact and support person for our students. We love hearing from you.
Thanks and take care!